This is a 6 week workshop for anyone 15 years and older. Cost is $65 and will be collected by the instructor, Susan McPherson, at the first class. Susan has won numerous awards for her photography and is willing to "take your camera off of the Auto setting".
This class will teach you how to set your camera to produce the image you envision.
Who Should Attend: Anyone who really wants to learn how to use the Aperture, Shutter Speed and Manual Modes and when to use them. It is geared to those who really want to master exposure and creative techniques.
Where: Mesquite Fine Art Gallery Classroom on Wednesday evenings from 5:30 to 7:00 PM
Age: 15 and above
Classroom Dates: October 6th 13, 20, 27 Nov. 3, 10
Six additional 2 hour sessions of hands on practice dates TBD
Supplies and Equipment needed
· Text Book: Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson 4th edition
· Camera with Aperture, Shutter speed and Manual Modes
· Camera that has the ability to shoot in RAW
· Wide angle lens somewhere between and 18mm to a 24 mm
· Telephoto Lens with a minimum of 150mm
· Trial Version of a raw editor, Adobe lightroom, Luminar, These are usually good for 30 days so do not download before classes begin.
You can sign up at the Mesquite Fine Art Gallery
Question: Contact Sue McPherson 703-244-1096